"No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys." ~Doug Horton

Monday, April 19, 2010

V is for Vinegar

White distilled vinegar is a must have for your home!!!  My dad always used vinegar to clean the floor and although it was not the greatest smelling at first it always got the job done.  Now I am learning why he thought so highly of it in the first place.  I have been seeing a trend in how often I have been using vinegar in very different ways.  When I started looking up more ways to use vinegar... I was amazed.  Vinegar works with laundry, garden, cleaning, your health, cars, pets, and cooking.  Because of the high level of acidity,  vinegar kills most mold, bacteria and germs.  Vinegar makes things shine, deodorizes, removes stains, build up, and even removes stickers and decals off walls and doors.  Vinegar works with pets!!  There are a number of ways that vinegar can be used for training your pet not to bite, to help with housebreaking and to stop barking.  White distilled vinegar is becoming my household "go to" product.  If I were "mayor of my house" I would give vinegar a key to this city. 

Have a beautiful day

1 comment: