"No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys." ~Doug Horton

Sunday, April 4, 2010

reading the labels

I mostly drink water but...when I am at the grocery store I usually treat myself to a cold diet mountain dew.  I do not feel guilty because I was once told that it is actually a "morning beverage."  After all, the second ingredient after water IS orange juice!!! And also for inquiring minds... Dansani water has an ingredient list on the bottle that includes salt.  Those sneaky guys at coca cola added salt to water to make you more thirsty.  I love Windex...there really is no substitution!! It makes everything shine!! Today, we were in Home Depot and I saw the new Windex "POWERIZED" and I had to have it.  I am not sure how what makes it powerized but it sounds great!! My personal favorite is "new and improved"... If it is new then how can it be improved and vice-versa.   Just a couple of funny things because I love reading labels and how marketing is used to persuade us to buy this or that.  I appreciate the really great ones!!  Its Sunday... Its Easter... and we just had an earthquake!!! Hope everyone is safe!! I love my family, friends and fiance very much!!! Thank you for reading my blog!!

Have a beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment