"No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys." ~Doug Horton

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Calgon take me away!!!!

I will start new posts on Tuesday April 13th.  I am in over my head and to my great dissatisfaction... I am having to admit it.  I am stressed out and have too much going on... there I said it.  After house guests for the last week (did I mention that we have one bathroom and half?!?), new puppy, no sleep, my face is breaking out from stress, no internet connection, future mother in-law staying in house, and packing for a trip!! Calgon take me away!!! Now for the positives... I have a loving partner who has been amazing through this emotional, stressful time for me and I get to look into the eyes of the cutest, sweetest puppy in the world.  That being said... I need order and routine to be restored in this house.  Hotel "this house" needs to be closed for remodeling.

Have a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment