"No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys." ~Doug Horton

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

girls just wanna have fun

I was in Sur la Table and spotted these shoes across the store... immediately ran up to them and said are these for real?!? The guy that works there said... you would be surprised how excited some women get!! I replied... I am definitely that girl!!

Slipper Genie Microfiber Cleaning Slippers for $12.95.  These are practical and so much fun... I love sliding around from room to room on them!!

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't that an old "I Love Lucy" episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure? I feel more like Amelia Bedelia in them

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Why did't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bawhahaha!! LOVE them...would they work on my floors with Georgie slobber? I bet Lexie chases you around the room with those on :)

    ReplyDelete